RB own a majority stake in Portosole Sanremo, Italy. The destination on the Italian Riviera only 26km from Monaco, is celebrated for hosting numerous cultural events, such as the Sanremo Music Festival, the Milan–Sanremo cycling classic & the Sanremo Flower Carnival.
The marina, located only 50km from Nice, and under 150km from Genoa, is one of the largest in the Mediterranean and is used as a base by many mega yachts. The port has 788 berths, ranging between 6 to 90 meters. Facilities include two shipyards and a mechanical workshop, whilst the property has over 3,000m2 GLA of retail & office providing yacht brokerage and marine services, whilst bars and restaurants offer leisure outlets. The marina is directly serviced by road infrastructure and public transport, and only footsteps away from the iconic Corso Matteotti, Via Palazzo, Via Calvi and Via Corradi.
Portosole Sanremo also own the Hotel De Paris located in the centre of city adjacent to the Casino. The 4-star hotel features rooms which are all sea facing and a spa/wellness area. Construction is set to commence in the port on a second hotel overlooking the sea with 114 keys and a rooftop hanging garden accessible from the overlying Trento Trieste promenade.
- TRIPLE SEVEN (68-metre – sold in Nov 2006) winner of 2007 International Superyacht Society Award at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
- SIREN (75-metre), winner of the 2009 World Superyacht Award
- SAPPHIRE (73.55-metre – sold in April 2011)
- GRAFFITI (73.55-metre – sold in February 2012)
- MOGAMBO (73.55-metre – sold in March 2012)
Click here to visit website www.kristalwaters.com